We are currently looking for a
Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
As a Technical Product Manager, you will help shape the ORI product portfolio as part of the team and implement projects together with the development team.
As a competent technical specialist, you will inspire our customers and international sales partners with our innovative products.
- As part of the team, you define and design products and solutions on the topic of sampling and transmitter technologies for water.
- You are a member of the development projects, contribute your own ideas, test the products before market launch.
- You manage the products during their product life cycle
- You support the market launch of the new products
- You collaborate on technical marketing and sales solutions
- Engineering degree/technician/master craftsman training with an interest in further business training or similar qualification.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Analytical and structured way of thinking and working
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Outgoing personality with a convincing manner
- The opportunity to implement your own ideas in a valuable and meaningful product portfolio
- An innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperation in a motivated team
- International business environment
ORI has been developing, manufacturing equipment and trading products to determine wastewater and water quality since 1946.
We want to contribute to
- make treatment possible
- share treatment costs fairly between polluters
- to detect disturbances in production processes at an early stage
- to continuously monitor wastewater quality in order to directly use wastewater for irrigation, for example
- reliably detect unauthorised pollution or illegal production sites (drug laboratories) and convict the polluters
- to use the wastewater system as an early detection system to identify the spread of diseases more quickly.
ORI stands for quality and also for safety. ORI is the only manufacturer to produce almost all of its own products in accordance with the strict ATEX/IECEX guidelines. Our company, based in Hille/East Westphalia/Germany, is 100% family-owned.
This enables us, together with our team, to shape our entrepreneurial activities in such a way that profitability is not the main purpose, but only seen as the basis for existence. We are driven by a passion to develop our ideas further in order to produce high-quality products and services that protect water as a resource.